As I am part of the Cornerstone Mobile Counseling network and model, I would like to introduce you to our valuable mission of offering ample mental health access to communities via mobile counseling and telehealth.
A little bit about Cornerstone
- Connect directly and rapidly to those most in need, where they are and how they need it
- Incorporate electronic communication, wrap-around care, home-based connectivity, and an informal style.
- Attach treatment (and case management connectivity) to continuums of care already in place, always shifting toward independence and competency while collaborating with nearby primary-care resources, peer support, and early intervention.
- Integrate substance abuse prevention and treatment, with special emphasis on housing, parenting, crisis management, vocational training, long-term sobriety, and other needs.
- Help reduce crises through prevention, in-the-moment management, and adapted safety plans.
- Follow individualized goal-driven plans using client-centered evidence-based approaches.
- Specifically target children, adolescents, family units, minorities and immigrants, those with serious mental health illnesses or difficulty accessing traditional services, and military veterans.
- Empower counselors with independence, dynamic support, professional and friendly office spaces, licensed supervision on request, minimal paperwork, and excellent pay.
To know more about Cornerstone Mobile Counseling visit their website: https://www.cornerstonemobilecounseling.com/
If you are currently in crisis